Architectural Light - Circulation Reuleaux Triangle Series
The Reuleaux triangle circulation luminaire is developed in honor of Franz Reuleaux, a 19th century German engineer who pioneered the study of machines for translating one type of motion into another, and who used Reuleaux triangles in his designs.
- One piece reuleaux triangle circulation
- Uniform light distribution
- High quality aluminum housing ensuring efficient heat dissipation,
stable and reliable LED performance
- Multiple standard powder coating color options
- Mosquito and dust proof
600x600x88mm (23.62x23.62x3.46"),W2 100mm
900x900x88mm (35.43x35.43x3.46") ,W2 100mm
1200x1200x88mm (47.24x47.24x3.46") ,W2 100mm
Color temperature: Warm White 2800 - 3200K, Bright White 3700 - 4200K, Daylight 5600 - 6500K
Dimmable: Non-Dim (Default), 0-10V, DALI or DMX
Light distribution: Direct (Default), Indirect or Direct+Indirect
Installation type: Suspended (Default), Recessed, Ceiling Mounted or Wall Mounted (See details)
Multiple powder coating colors (See details)
Make An Enquiry:
- For preliminary enquires, please fill out the form below.
- For queries about our standard product in details or demand for customized products, please visit our product enquiry page.